Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Brandon Wane


I met Brandon several years ago while working at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. He was an extremely eager and imaginative individual and let me know about his experiences with film making. I told him that I had an idea for a script and before I knew it he was gathering a team together to shoot it. He was one of the few people who actually took my kooky ideas seriously and not only that but he's an extremely hard worker.  His body of work is the by product of an hard working film maker who doesn't take no for an answer. He manages to accomplish what he sets his mind on with a smile and a soft voice, without making any one feel badly. Brandon is extremely inclusive and resourceful. He's like a one man army who pushes through a production until it's finished. He might recruit some assistance here or there, however if the production is short staffed, he is not afraid to get his hands dirty. If you haven't seen any thing from Lo Pictures I highly suggest that you check them out. You won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment